Koreanmall Free Shipping - Zero Cost on International Shipping

ㆍPlease select the language, destination country and currency you prefer.


ㆍ원하시는 언어, 수령국가, 통화를 선택해 주세요.

ㆍPor favor seleccione el país de la lengua, la moneda y el destino que prefiera.

ㆍS'il vous plaît sélectionner la langue, la monnaie et du pays de destination que vous préférez.

ㆍПожалуйста, выберите страну, язык, валюта и назначения вы предпочитаете.

Select Your Language
Select the Destination

Selected Language

Select Your Currency


Save Preferences

Korean Mall

  • NCT127
  • BTS
HOME  >  HELP  >  Orders, Payment & Promotions

Help Center - Orders & Payment

  • Change Existing Order

How can I cancel my order?

To cancel your order, please send us your request at www.koreanmall.com/app/cs/counsel. We will help you cancel it and notify you when done.


Can I cancel the order and reorder using K-Money?

You may definitely cancel your order should you wish to use your K-Money.


How can I change delivery address/ phone number/ recipient for my existing order?

If you want to change:

- Delivery address for your existing order

- Phone number for your existing order

- Recipient for your existing order


Please send us your inquiry at www.koreanmall.com/app/cs/counsel. We will contact you as soon as possible.


NOTE: Delivery addresses, phone numbers and recipient names can only be changed if the orders have not been shipped out yet. Once shipped, we can no longer change the invoices since these are already printed and orders have already been handed over to our third-party couriers.



Can I change my payment method after order has been made?

At Koreanmall, we currently do not have an option to change the payment method applied during checkout. Hence, we suggest you place a new order and cancel your existing order immediately by sending us a request at www.koreanmall.com/app/cs/counsel.


Can I change items from my order after order has been processed?

We currently do not have an option to change nor add an item once the order has been placed. You may request for cancellation so you can place a new order instead.


I accidentally ordered same items. Can I cancel one?

We can cancel one item (in one order number) if you accidently ordered it twice or if same item is ordered under a different order number, you could easily cancel your order by sending a request at www.koreanmall.com/app/cs/counsel. 


I received the wrong item, what should I do?

If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, we will need you to send the whole order back to us. We are happy to deliver the correct item for you.



I received damaged/ defective item, what should I do?

If the item you received is damaged/ defective, we will need you to send the whole order back to us. Please notify us immediately at www.koreanmall.com/app/cs/counsel. We will contact you right away.


To assure prompt return resolution, please pack the item in its original package with full accessories and buying invoice.